Everyone is there own person no matter who they are, no matter if they have mental health issues or learning disabilities. I write this book to let you know much I have achieved in my life and how I have been treated differently because of who I am. I want this book to help people who feel lost or alone. I want to let you know to never give up on following your dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Great Alliance: Terminus Book 1: (Terminus, A Young Adult Science-Fiction Series)
The Great Alliance: Terminus Book 1: (Terminus, A Young Adult Science-Fiction Series) Praise for the Fantasy Prequel Series Dynasty: “A w...
-
Mark Vardy and The School of Ninjas: A Children's Martial Arts and Action Adventure Novel Twelve-year-old Mark Vardy has always looked...
-
Secretary of the City The Liz White Diaries (2 book series) Book One- Secretary of the City Book Two- Secretary Says Liz White doesn'...
-
Brody The Confident Penguin Confidence comes from within. When you believe in yourself and accept who you are, you can achieve great thi...








No comments:
Post a Comment