Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Robin and the Great White Heron

     


Robin and the Great White Heron


Robin and the Great White Heron is a philosophical adventure that explores the meaning in our lives against the excesses of society, religious fanaticism, comical grief and bad art. When Robin’s friend dies, she is faced by a wave of existential reckoning and must come to terms with not only her own indifference to life but with the world around her that has become so strange and alienating.

"It wasn’t a specific word. It didn’t really matter, and it still doesn’t I suppose. But I really wanted a specific word and I wanted it to mean everything. So I tried to find it in the world through cinema and television. I wanted my word to be fantastic just like a film. I studied well, made friends and did everything I was supposed to... So here I am on the other side of death."






No comments:

Post a Comment

OF FROGS AND PROPHECIES

  OF FROGS AND PROPHECIES Welcome to the World of Mauro Altair. In this book the author immerses us in a very particular magical realism. T...