Covid19 came to decimate our lives and forced us to reboot and re-prioritize our lives. Born into a spiritual family, I decided to return to my roots and search deep within my soul for the questions I have had for many years.I pondered, I mused and then one night, when the fear was consuming me, I returned to God, the Almighty. Lying helpless, feeling the despair, I introspected. I opened up the third eye within my soul and searched for God. I looked back at my life. And I wrote on pieces of paper. It seemed the words and emotions were welling from bosom, as if they had been trapped for decades. Now, I share them with you. My inspiration is my family and my guide are the Sufis who show is that the way to the Divine is through the heart. I present to you, the musings from my heart. Anila Aliwww.anilaali.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Beautiful One
The Beautiful One In 1912, Asim and Chione, a young Egyptian couple, are enthralled by the discovery of the Queen Nefertiti sculpture bu...
-
Mark Vardy and The School of Ninjas: A Children's Martial Arts and Action Adventure Novel Twelve-year-old Mark Vardy has always looked...
-
Secretary of the City The Liz White Diaries (2 book series) Book One- Secretary of the City Book Two- Secretary Says Liz White doesn'...
-
Brody The Confident Penguin Confidence comes from within. When you believe in yourself and accept who you are, you can achieve great thi...


No comments:
Post a Comment